2.9
Style and Design

All of the rings I purchased tarnished in the first 65 days, and that's before I wore them.The earnings made my ears hurt, itch, and swell, very aggravating.

Thank God I didn't buy any necklaces. The beaded bracelets seem ok, but who can go wrong with beads. The jewelry does not go bad until after the return period is over. So I suggest opening and trying the jewelry within the first two weeks.

Don't wait like I did and find it tarnishing in the box. On the up side, the sales person was great, and I had a lot of fun at the hostess party I was at.

OH the free gifts I got for purchasing over $250.00 worth of jewelry was a plus.They have pretty jewelry, but the cost and the lost are sooooo not worth it.

Review about: Ring.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Limited warranty, Untrue comments about premier designs jewelry.

Comments

I am sorry that you seem to have had a bad experience with your jewelry from Premier Designs.I believe that there was some miscommunication regarding the guarantee.

Premier Designs actually prides ourselves on the Golden Guarantee. If something is wrong with your jewelry due to a manufacturing defect, wrong size, not what you expected, etc, you can exchange it for a new piece or different piece within 60 days of purchase for no cost. IF after 60 days, these things warrant a return / exchange, Premier still honors these under the Golden Guarantee, you just have to pay a $7 fee. Our jewelry is high fashion jewelry and has to be cared for as such.

Don't wear your jewelry when you Shower, Swim, Sweat (a true work-out), Sleep or Spray (with perfumes, hairsprays, etc). A great tip to keep your jewelry looking great is to add a piece of chalk in your jewelry box! It helps to keep moisture from damaging your jewelry. (This tip is helpful with ANY jewelry).

If your rings tarnished while in your jewelry box and you hadn't even worn them, they certainly qualified to be exchanged under the golden guarantee. I apologize for your experience and I hate that you felt like the pieces that you have were not quality pieces. There have been several returns / exchanges that I have processed for my customers, but only one in the past 2 months time where it did appear to be a quality issue. It was a fairly severe kink in a chain.

All of the others have been size issue (ex. bangle too large / too small, earrings that were larger than they had expected, etc). I personally own several pieces that are 2 years old, which is when I was first introduced to the company. I have only been a jeweler for 6 months.

Each piece that I purchase or earn goes in my jewelry box. I wear jewelry every day (especially when I leave the house.. it's great advertising!), and ALSO use to demonstrate at my shows and other selling events. It is passed around by ladies, tried on often and worn by me frequently.

They have withstood all of this. I am curious how many pieces you have that you felt were poor quality and / or tarnished. Just trying to think of what would cause this... such as a manufacturing defect, a "bad" batch of something (?), etc.

I wish you all the best and hope that you will take this information and feel comfortable contacting your jeweler about it.I cannot imagine that any of our jewelers wouldn't want to make this right for you.