I purchased a ring called Stately for $46.00 in October and didn't give it to my grand daughter until middle of November n this is the middle of December n it has lost all the silver color o.The band of the ring it also turned her finger green the item mum is 1719 if that helps.
I was wondering if u can replace the ring or refund my money.
She really loves the ring though.My name is Debbie Grider email is email@example.com or my phone is 270-459-0352
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Premier Designs Ring
- Review category
- Luxury / Jewelry
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "On 8/2/14 I took my not even 3 year old ring in to be inspected and rhodium applied. I was informed a side stone was loose and would need tightened..."
- "I ordered a 100 dollar necklace with 7 charms and a plate... And then payed for expedited shipping... I got the package on time, just to open it and find..."
- "I ordered Aquamarine earrings from Jared. They were shown in a brilliant Aquamarine color (see photo). What they sent was clear glass (see photo). Not even a hint..."
- "i love your wigs the one i love the more is amber I buy her all the time i love buy wigs ever time i get some..."
- "I moved to my home in February 2015. The previous owner had DISH, but we went with Time Warner for cable, internet and phone. In the front yard..."
- "Here is my first and last pair of red wings. Took forever to break in. Then when I got them broken in the 12 month warranty was out. Had other..."
- "Case: 1. Download latest Android Snapdeal app 2. Register/Login 3. Connect with Freecharge 4. Keep some money into Freecharge wallet 5. Add some products into Cart 6. Cart -->Proceed to payment 7...."
- "I placed an order to tummy filler with Zomato using their smartphone app (order no. 9808959) on 23 October 2016, at 4;27 pm. The order (food garlic bread andsalad wrap..."
- "Soy consumidor de tecnología , y los productos son como en la descripción de la página web se indica. Llegan los productos en un paquete bien protegidos, y los..."