I purchased a ring called Stately for $46.00 in October and didn't give it to my grand daughter until middle of November n this is the middle of December n it has lost all the silver color o.The band of the ring it also turned her finger green the item mum is 1719 if that helps.
I was wondering if u can replace the ring or refund my money.
She really loves the ring though.My name is Debbie Grider email is email@example.com or my phone is 270-459-0352
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Premier Designs Ring
- Review category
- Luxury / Jewelry
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "My boyfriend ordered 2 about 3 weeks ago. He sued western union for the payment . I later saw all the awful reviews and told him what I..."
- "To whom it may concern, We have been in business for over 25 years and take pride in our excellent customer service and high Quality products. The Customer purchased an..."
- "TRUE FACTS: Since the beginning Origami Owl Fraudulently has sued and harassed companies/people in the USA and outside of the USA. These poor people could have had a fight if they..."
- "...I took him to a petsmart so I didn't expect anything great, however I got home and noticed blood on his ear this lady cut part of his ear!..."
- "Someone stole my credit card information and made two purchases. The genius purchased the items using my address and attempted to drop ship them to his address but was too..."
- "Where do I begin.... We have had nothing but issues with Ryan Homes. To start, quality of work is bottom of the barrel. After moving in, it became immediately apparent..."
- "I rented from them and was charged 30% more than their "No Surprises" pricing. There was NOT full disclosure concerning the roadside assistance plan. My reservation total was..."
- "Purchased reclining leather sofa with matching chair.Added extra 5 yr warranty 2013 through furniture liquidators. Have had nothing but trouble since purchased. Now the leather is falling off back of..."
- "Hello. My name is Paul. I am 58 and I served in the U.S. Marine Corps in the '70's. In 1977, while on active duty, I was injured and broke..."