Review about Premier Designs Ring from Burkesville, Kentucky

23 of 54 Premier Designs reviews

I purchased a ring called Stately for $46.00 in October and didn't give it to my grand daughter until middle of November n this is the middle of December n it has lost all the silver color o.The band of the ring it also turned her finger green the item mum is 1719 if that helps.

I was wondering if u can replace the ring or refund my money.

She really loves the ring though.My name is Debbie Grider email is debbiegrider127@icloud.com or my phone is 270-459-0352

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Premier Designs Ring
Review category
Luxury / Jewelry
review #759091

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Premier Designs? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 5 No 5
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
23 of 54 Premier Designs reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
Danielle

Jan 19 #1097328

It is not supposed to tarnish or turn you finger green, if this happens it is because something went wrong during the plating process. You can return it and get a new piece for $5 plus tax

4 1 Reply

May 07 #1155379

There could be a playing problem, and premier is really good about replacing items. Also make sure she avoids the 5 S's. No showering, swimming, sweating (exercising or sports), spraying (hairspray or perfumes), and sleeping while wearing it. Other than that of it still turns green it could be the put silver reacting to her body chemistry. When my daughter reached her teens gold jewelry had the same effect on her.

0 0 Reply

Jan 06 #1089865

Good luck...their jewelry is junk. I was a rep, and all my pieces were useless after 3 or 4 wearngs. Stones fall out, color peals off to reeal copper underneath. Pure junk. And they wont replace it unless you pay to send it back.

1 1 Reply

May 31 #1167030

None of your statement is true so I don't think you ever sold the jewelry. I have sold hundreds of pieces over the last 5 years and have had to exchange only a handful. How you take care of the jewelry is key to how long it lasts.

2 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.