I was approached by an acquaintance to "host" a jewelry party AND to become a "jeweler".I thought the opportunity sounded interesting, so being a lawyer I told her I wanted to do my research first.

However, her and her "premier" mama pressured me so hard trying to get me to sign on with a $600 startup fee that day! I was bombarded with texts and calls from this lady. I have read several sites now about Premier designs jewelry and MLMs (multi-level marketing companies). My conclusion: IT IS A SCAM.

All you have to do is google MLMs or Premier designs jewelry complaints and you will get more than enough research that supports the fact that YOU WILL NOT MAKE MONEY DOING THIS!! This company scams people out of their money for various things (website fees, catalogs and order forms, annual fee) and if you do the math, you will not make any money compared to your expenses. The jewellery also looks nice in the brochure, but it is highly marked up! You do better getting jewellery on sale from Kohl's, Macy's or Express.

Also, think about it, you will not get anyone to buy expensive jewellery every month to even cover your monthly expenses. I did not appreciate how pushy these women were. Especially, the hard sell that came way above my acquaintance, who debated me on facts and almost made me want to yell at her the way she was speaking to me. Don't give in ladies.

Find other ways to make money.

Get a part-time job.Do not give away your hard earned cash to people who have created a scheme to profit off your ambition, drive and desire to gain some extra income.

Reason of review: Pushy sales people.

Preferred solution: FTC ban MLMs from scamming people..

Had an Experience with Premier Designs?

Comments