2.4
Style and Design

I was a premier designs jewelry rep for a year.At first I was in love with hosting parties and getting my jewelry half off.

After awhile I would get at least two women a month returning jewelry because of quality. I.E breaking, awful penny smell and tarnishing. The ladies that persuaded me to become a jeweler were so sweet and nice at first. They have training shows once a month with the same scheme to get people suckered into buying this garbage.

If you couldn't make it or didn't want to come they would call and pester you till you felt guilty. They always have these rallies where they basically brainwash you into thinking your really changing women's lives by selling Walmart quality jewelry with a department store price.

I've lost a friendship over this because I wasn't having enough shows to basically make her money off of my sales.Now that I don't have shows anymore these "so called Christian ladies" won't even speak to me or say a word to me around town.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I liked: Variety of looks.

I didn't like: Way overpriced, Whole concept pyramid sheme.

Had an Experience with Premier Designs?

Comments