Conestoga, Pennsylvania
1.6K views

I held a party on May 10,2013 .I was sent a card stating that if I held my party i would get a $25.00 bonus.

Then 4 of my guest's booked parties and with another card i received said if 3 of my guest booked parties I would get another $25 dollar bonus. But it didn't happen. At the end of the show I was told my party didn't quillify as a party because I didn't have a $100 show.

I had 1 outside order that she said she will hold till I can see if I can get more orders I feel I was mislead with the rules.Kathy Wehner

Had an Experience with Premier Designs?

Comments

Los Angeles, California, United States #811626

This article is very meaningful, it is a use value to me, thank you for posting this friend,welcome Thomas Sabo sale online - www.thomassaboaucheap.com I will be the first time saved and study of its own.

Germantown, Maryland, United States #650245

If you want free jewelry, you have to have 1 customer and $100 for your show to qualify you.If you have 0 sales, 0 customers, how do you expect to still get free jewelry?

Premier would be giving $50 away without making any money. To get free stuff, you have to put a little bit of effort into it.

I would suggest rescheduling with your jewelry lady and trying again.Also, you should clarify, you didn't "loose" $50, you simply didn't receive $50 worth of free product.